In this post we are going to share complete details about the ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) Course Syllabus PDF Eligibility Exam Paper Fees Qualification Exemption Subject list and all paper conducted by A.C.C.A.
Founded in 1904, the Study Association of Chartered Certified Accountants is the global professional accounting body offering the Chartered Certified Accountant qualification (ACCA). and it is the Global Chartered Accountants’ body. its headquarters are in London with principal administrative office in Glasgow. it works through a network of over 104 offices and centres in 52 countries – with 323 Approved Learning Partners (ALP) and more than 7,300 Approved Employers worldwide, who provide employee development. The ACCA also works in India, China and Pakistan. India has organized a nationwide ‘Financial Literacy Drive’ with the collaboration of Indian Ministries of Finance and Education.
- ACCA has global accountancy partnerships.
- It delivers value to accountants around the world.
- Members obtain job opportunities not just in the finance arena but also in other areas too.
- It provides career support and services to over 5.5 lakh members and students.
ACCA certification is not limited to graduates. The minimum eligibility is class 12. Therefore with the best training in Bangalore, you can be ahead of your peers.
Additionally, candidates with higher qualifications will get exemptions for various papers depending upon their syllabus.
papers in Details
We have exceptional faculty and trainers to offer the best ACCA coaching in Bangalore India. They have an abundance of industry experience and knowledge to be able to guide students with both papers of applied skills and knowledge.
Eligibility For Course
- Class 10+2 is the minimum eligibility.
- 65% in Mathematics/Accounts and English
- Min 50% Marks in Others Subject
- Graduation or any further studies are not mandatory.