Amit m Agarwal Trigonometry PDF: Download Math’s Book For UPSC Optional, IIT JEE Mains, Graduation College Students BSC all sem ( 1st, 2nd, 3rd year ), BA (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th semester ), Engineering, SSC, Banking And Other Competitive Examination Etc.
|Name Of The Book||Skills in Mathematics- Trigonometry|
|Total Pages||389 Pages|
|Author||Amit m Agarwal|
- Session 1 Measurement of Angles
- Session 2 Definition of Trigonometric Functions
- Session 3 Application of Basic Trigonometry on Eliminating Variables or Parameters and Geometry
- Session 4 Signs and Graph of Trigonometric Functions
- Session 5 Trigonometric Ratios of any Angle
- Session 6 Trigonometric Ratios of Compound Angles
- Session 7 Sum of Sines/ Cosines in Terms of Products
- Session 8 Trigonometric Ratios of Multiples of an Angle
- Session 9 Trigonometric Ratios of submultiple of an Angle
- Session 10 Trigonometric Ratios of the Sum of Three or More Angles
- Session 11 Maximum and Minimum Values of Trigonometrical Functions
SYLLABUS FOR JEE MAIN
Trigonometry Trigonometrical identities and equations. Trigonometrical functions. Inverse trigonometrical functions and their properties. Heights and Distances.
SYLLABUS FOR JEE Advanced
Trigonometry Trigonometric functions, their periodicity and graphs, addition and subtraction formulae, formulae involving multiple and sub-multiple angles, general solution of trigonometric equations Relations between sides and angles of a triangle, sine rule, cosine rule half-angle formula and the area of a triangle, inverse trigonometric functions (principal value only).
You Can Download This Book In file Format Downloading Link Is Given Below. If You Have Any Problem In Downloading The Book Or The Link Has Been Broken, Then Please Feel Free To Comment with Us.