Download PDF of Antibiotics List
Hello friends, today I am going to share Antibiotics List PDF with all of you, you can download it from the link given below.
What is Antibiotics?
Antibiotics are substances or compounds that are capable of killing bacteria or inhibiting the growth of bacteria. Antibiotics are used to treat infections caused by all types of bacteria as seen under a microscope.
we have given below the link of Antibiotics List PDF which you can download free.
History of Antibiotics
The term antibiotics was first used by Selman Waxman in 1942, he coined it to inhibit the growth of micro-organisms. In general, antibiotics are medicines that act against bacteria. The word antibiotics means ‘against life’.
Working Process of Antibiotics
When the body’s immunity is reduced or destroyed by any bacteria, then the white blood cells of the body try to reduce the harmful bacteria, but when the infection becomes more then we have to take the help of antibiotics, which The person eliminates the bacteria or stops their growth, thus the infection generated in the body can be reduced by antibiotics.
Important things related to antibiotics
- Antibiotics should not be used without doctor’s advice because antibiotics can also be harmful for us, that’s why you should not use it without doctor’s advice.
- Apart from this, the amount of antibiotics should also be taken care of, due to excessive consumption, it can be harmful.
- You should take antibiotics for the number of days your doctor advises you to take the course
- Do keep in mind that antibiotics work according to each person’s body, so you should not take any other person’s antibiotics.
- Antibiotics should be used 1 hour before a meal or 2 hours after a meal.
- Pregnant women should not use antibiotics.
- Breastfeeding women cannot use it.
- Antibiotics should not be taken by the person whose kidney or liver is working properly.
- Do not use antibiotics with any other medicine you are also using.
Side Effects of Antibiotics
- You also notice side effects from the use of antibiotics
- Digestive tract can be fungal infection
- The risk of kidney stones remains
- Allergic reaction can occur soon after taking antibiotics
- Inflammation of the large intestine can occur
- Overeating leads to obesity
- Antibiotics also kill beneficial bacteria located in the body’s intestines, which can have a negative effect on the immune system.
- Apart from this, many types of negative effects can be caused by the use of antibiotics.
All Antibiotics List
You are being given a list of all types of Antibiotics which you can read from below, apart from this you will also be given Antibiotics List PDF which you can download by clicking on the link given below.
- Ceftobiprole (5th generation)
- Ceftaroline (5th generation)
- Fusidic acid
- Mupirocin (topical)
- Tigecycline (also covers gram negatives)
- Ceftazidime (3rd generation)
- Cefepime (4th generation)
- Ceftobiprole (5th generation)
- Ticarcillin/clavulanic acid
Antibiotics List PDF Download
If the download link of Antibiotics List PDF is not working or if any way it violates the law or has any issues then kindly Contact Us. If Antibiotics List PDF contain any copyright links or material then we will not further provide its pdf and any other downloading source.