France Anti Radicalism Bill pdf Download
Lawmakers in the French parliament’s lower house on Tuesday overwhelmingly approved a bill that would strengthen oversight of mosques, schools and sports clubs to safeguard France from radical Islamists and to promote respect for French values – one of President Emmanuel Macron’s landmark projects.
- The bill seeks to strengthen the government oversight of mosques and religious schools.
- It will also take strong actions against the polygamy and forced marriage.
- The bill provides for measures with the aim of rooting out the Islamic radicalism.
- It is a part of the broader French efforts that it initiated with the aim of fighting extremism.
- It will also promote respect for French values.
Download PDF Now France Anti Radicalism Bill pdf