Through the India Political Map, we get to know about the boundaries of all the states of India. Along with this, the boundaries of the districts of all the states are also known through this map.
India Political Map HD PDF Free Download
This map is made by the government, in which the boundaries of all the states are clearly known, if the boundaries of any state are increased or decreased, then a new India Political Map is issued by the government.
- India is located in the continent of Asia.
- There are a total of 28 states and 8 union territories in India.
- In terms of population, Uttar Pradesh is the largest and Sikkim is the smallest state.
- In terms of area, Rajasthan is the largest and which is the smallest state.
- As of 2021, the total population of India is 1,399,976,270, which is 17.7% of the world’s population.
- India ranks second in the world in terms of population.
- India ranks seventh in the world in terms of area.