Are you looking for M Puri GS 2 Class Notes (Polity & Governance) handout pdf so you are at the right place we have shared some handwritten material related to gs-II subject which could be helpful for you in next upsc examination
|No of Pages||100+|
How is M. Puri GS Paper 2 Module for UPSC preparation?
If you are really looking for coaching for GS Paper 2 then M Puri covers every aspect of the syllabus. He will guide you through each and every piece of information so that at the end you will have clear notes and accurate and ready to revise.
He has very good command over English. Being full of enthusiasm, every topic he studied can surprise you. When he teaches important topics of politics like Reservation, Judiciary, Articles, Uniform Citizenship Code, you will get goosebumps. He is an educated person who is ready to discuss everything. Along with teaching, he will share anecdotes and stories on politicians and bureaucrats, due to which you will start getting more interested in this subject.
So guys if you are thinking for General studies 2 module dont give a second thought and join stellar ias. You will thank me later i am sure.
FELECTION COMMISSION OF INDIA
Model code of conduct for the guidance of political parties and candidates
(1) No party or candidate shall include in any activity which may aggravate existing differences or create mutual hatred or cause tension between different castes and communities, religious or linguistic.
(2) Criticism of other political parties, when made, shall be confined to their policies and programme, past record and work. Parties and Candidates shall refrain from criticism of all aspects of private life, not connected with the public activities of the leaders or workers of other parties. Criticism of other parties or their workers based on unverified allegations or distortion shall be avoided.
(3) There shall be no appeal to caste or communal feelings for securing votes. Mosques, Churches, Temples or other places of worship shall not be used as forum for election propaganda,
(4) All parties and candidates shall avoid scrupulously all activities which,are “corrupt practices” and offences lUnder the election la w, such as bribing of voters. intimidation of yaters, in btsonation of vorers, canvassing within 100 meters of polling stations. holding public meetings during the period of 48 hours ending with the political parties or candidates may resent his political opinions omactivities.
(6) No political party or candidate shall, permit his or bis followers to make use of any individual’s land, notices, writing slogans etc.
(7) Political parties and candidates Siall gnaifé thai their supporters do not create obsiructions in or break up meetings and processions organized.by other parties. Workers or sympathisers of one political party shall not create disturbandes at public meetings organized by another political party by putting questions orally or in writing or by distributing leafleis of their own party. Processions shall not be taken out by oneparty along places at which meetings are held by another party. Posters issued by one party shall not be removed by workers of another party.