Nestlé is the world’s longest food and beverage company, the headquarter of this company is located in Vevey, Vaud, Switzerland as well as this company was ranked 64 in the 2017 Fortune Global 500. Rank 33 in the 2016 edition of the Forbes Global 2000 list of largest public companies.
The founder of this company is Henri Nestlé, who started this company in 1866. From now till today, it has been gives employment to 155 years.
It currently has over 2000 brands. products include baby food, medical food, breakfast cereals, coffee and tea, bottled water, pet foods, confectionery, dairy products, ice cream, milkshakes and other beverages, snacks, healthcare nutrition, seasonings, soups and sauces, frozen and refrigerated foods .In 2019, the company began business with its Incredible and Awesome Burgers. In 2020, it announced another business of soy-based bratwurst and chorizo-like sausages.
Twenty Nine of Nestlé brands have annual sales of over 1 billion CHF. That means about US$1.1 billion Revenue, these brands are Nespresso, Nescafé, Kit Kat, Smarties, Nesquik, Stouffer’s, Vittel, and Maggi.
Nestle Products List Catalogue in India PDF Download
- Nestle Everyday Dairy Whitener
- Everyday Ghee, Milk
- Slim Milk, and Dahi
- Kit Kat
- Slim Milk
- Fresh Natural Dahi
- Jeera Raita
- Nescafe Classic
- Nescafe Sunrise Premium
- Nescafe Sunrise Special
- Nescafe Cappuccino
Nestlé Recognition and Awards
- Till 2010 This Company to certify All Standards like ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
- in 2010 got Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award.
- in March 2011 Became the first infant formula company to meet the FTSE4Good Index criteria in full.
- In September 2011, occupied 19th Rank in the Universum’s global ranking of Best Employers Worldwide.
- in 2010 got Global Food Industry Award.
- in May 2011 won 27th World Environment Center Gold Medal award.
- In 2014, received the Henry Spira Corporate Progress Awards.