|No of Pages||142|
Environmental science is an academic field that takes physical, biological, and chemical science to study the environment and find solutions to problems in detail. Or the study of how living and non-living interact with their surroundings.
UPSC has started asking a lot of environment-related questions in the prelims and mains exams in the last few years so you need to focus more on this topic and also need to practice more and more previous year questions.
Only the IAS Prahaar Environment and Ecology section holds a lot of importance in the UPSC exam. The section related to the environment is clearly mentioned in Paper 3 of the UPSC Mains Syllabus. This book is designed according to the UPSC syllabus and comprehensively covers all the demands of the UPSC Mains Exam.
To get the best results, students should read the important topics from this book as well as practice test series to get a proper result for the upcoming main exam.
- Comprehensive and Concise Notes
- Inter-linking of Current and Static Topics
- Updated Data and Facts
- Keywords for Quality Answers
- Integrated with PYQs
- Environment & Ecosystem
- Biodiversity Conservation
- Wildlife Conservation
- Environmental Degradation And Conservation
- Forest Conservation
- Acts, Policies, Programmes, And Institutions Related To Environmental Conservation
- Water Management And Wetland Conservation
- International Efforts For Environmental Conservation
- Air Pollution
- Water Pollution
- Plastic Pollution
- Soil Pollution
- Waste Management
- Global Warming
- Clean Energy And Energy Conservation
- Climate Change And Indian Agriculture
- Climate Change
- Environment Impact Assessment