Microsoft PowerPoint is software with the help of which various types of presentations, and PPTs are prepared. And by using pictures, videos, animation, Pie Charts, and Statistics in this presentation, you can make your presentation more attractive. Shortcut Keys PDF is being given to you at the bottom of the article.
Microsoft Powerpoint Shortcut Keys List PDF Download
To prepare PowerPoint slides, you have to use different types of tools. So if you want to make it even easier, then you should know about many Keyboard Shortcut Keys.
Important Uses of PowerPoint
- If you want to present any kind of presentation in front of your client, then you can prepare slides with the help of Power Point.
- Any kind of customization can be done with the help of this software.
- In PPT you can add all types of charts (Pie charts, Flow charts) tables, Images, Data & video.
- In this, you get different types of animations, with the help of which your presentation becomes even more attractive.
- Slideshow option is also available in PowerPoint.
- This is the best medium to present your talent.
As different types of shortcuts are used to make your work easier in Word, and Excel, similarly there are different types of shortcut keys in Powerpoint, with the help of which you can prepare the presentation more quickly.
For example, if you want to create a new presentation or slide, then for this you have to make at least two-three clicks with the mouse, but if you press N or M with CTRL on the keyboard, then your new presentation/slide. will be created.
Ctrl + S to save the presentation, Ctrl + Q to close, F5 to start the slide show, and ‘Page down’ to go to the next slide.
|Press||To do this|
|Ctrl+N||Create a new presentation.|
|Ctrl+M||Add a new slide.|
|Ctrl+B||Make selected text bold.|
|Alt+G, H||Select a theme.|
|Page down||Go to the next slide.|
|Alt+N, P, D||Insert a picture from your device.|
|Page up||Go to the previous slide.|
|Alt+H||Go to the Home tab.|
|Alt+W, Q||Open the Zoom dialog box.|
|Alt+H, L||Select a slide layout.|
|Ctrl+C||Copy selected text, object, or slide.|
|Ctrl+Z||Undo the last action.|
|Ctrl+X||Cut selected text, object, or slide.|
|Alt+N||Go to the Insert tab.|
|F5||Start the slide show.|
|Esc||End the slide show.|
|Ctrl+S||Save the presentation.|
|Ctrl+V||Paste cut or copied text, object, or slide.|
|Alt+N, S, H||Insert a shape.|
|Alt+H, F, S||Change the font size for selected text.|
To download the Full PowerPoint Shortcuts List PDF, you have to click on the download button given below.