The UPSC IAS preliminary exam was conducted by the Union Public Service Commission on May 28, 2023. After the completion of the exam, pdfnotes.co uploaded the Prelims 2023 question papers for GS Paper I and GS Paper II (CSAT) on their site. You can download all the UPSC Prelims 2023 Question Paper PDFs in English [GS+CSAT] for free.
|Name of Exam||UPSC IAS PRE 2023 आईएएस (प्री)|
|Exam Date||28 May, 2023|
Applicants of UPSC can download the IAS 2023 Question Paper for General Studies I and the CSAT Question Paper for General Studies II in PDF format to evaluate their performance. By doing so, you can also assess the complexity of the questions.
General studies paper- 1 2023
- To Download the Question Paper (SET A) – Download
- To Download the Question Paper (SET B) – Download
- To Download the Question Paper (SET C) – Download
- To Download the Question Paper (SET D) – Download
- CSAT Paper (SET B) – Download
UPSC Prelims 2023 Question Paper
There are two objective-type papers in UPSC Prelims:
- General Studies I (100 Questions)
- General Studies II or CSAT (80 questions)
- In the UPSC Prelims, there are four alternative answers provided for each question. If a candidate marks a wrong answer, one-third of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as a penalty.
- If a candidate selects more than one answer for a question, it will be considered a wrong answer, and the same penalty as mentioned above will be applied, even if one of the selected answers is correct.
- However, if a candidate chooses not to attempt a question, i.e., leaves it unanswered, there will be no penalty for that particular question.