Sampoorna Maharshi Valmiki Ramayana in Hindi PDF Free Download (वाल्मीकि रामायण)
Ramayana is one of the most sacred books of Hinduism, written by Maharishi Valmiki.
In this Book, the entire life story of Lord Shri Ram, the eldest son of King Dasharatha, it has been written in Sanskrit language, but later it was also translated into Hindi language.
the character of Maryada Purushottam Lord Shri Ram has been discussed in detail. It has been told through this holy book, how Lord Rama performed his duty and established Ramrajya.
Please if you want to download complete Ramayana Book in Hindi then click on the link given below.
You all can download सम्पूर्ण वाल्मीकि रामायण हिंदी Book for free from the given direct link below.
7 Kandas of Ramayana
- Balkand – This is the initial episode of Ramayana. In this, four brothers including Lord Rama are born, protection of sage Vishwamitra’s ashram, Tadka slaughter and Sita swayamvara are present in this section.
- Ayodhyakand – In this, it is told about Kaikeyi asking for two boons (14 years of exile for Rama to the throne of India) from Maharaja Dasharatha. Apart from this, there is an attempt by Bharata to bring Lord Rama back to Ayodhya, and to come back with the footpad of Rama’s feet.
- Aranyakand – Ram’s arrival in Panchavati, meeting with Jatayu, Surpanakha account, Khardushan, Sita Haran, bird king Jatayu getting injured, going to Pampa Sarovar, meeting with Shabari etc. is found in this case.
- Kishkindhakanda – Rama’s meeting with Lakshmana, Hanuman, friendship with Sugriva, Sugriva’s coronation, sending monkeys to search for Sita, Hanuman showing enthusiasm to cross the sea, etc. are included in Kishkindha Kand.
- Sunderkand – Hanuman going to Lanka crossing the sea, Hanuman’s nostalgia after seeing Mother Sita in Ashoka Vatika, Lanka and Hanuman returning to Rama etc. are included in Sunderkand.
- Lankakand – Rama’s praise of Hanuman, Vibhishana’s coming to Rama’s refuge, Angad’s emissary to Ravana’s court, Rama-Ravana war, Sita’s entry into the fire composed by Lakshmana and Agni dedicated to Rama, proving Sita innocent This includes the return of Lord Rama to Ayodhya and state consecration etc.
- Uttarkand – Sita-exile and her residence in Valmiki’s ashram. etc. has been told about
- Luvkushkand – Birth of Luv Kush, Arrival of Valmiki in Yagya and singing of Ramayana by Luv-Kush, Rama telling Sita to take oath to prove her chastity, Sita taking oath, Sita’s entry into the abyss, Rama in Sarayu Including ascension to heaven.