In this post I am going to share with you all Vision IAS Internal Security Notes pdf [Printed Notes] if you are doing preparation for the upsc ias exam so you all can download Security notes by vision ias from the given link below.
The UPSC mains exam consists of 4 questions from General Studies, in which Paper III of General Studies includes the subjects of Economics, Disaster Management, Science and Technology, and Internal Security.
Internal security is the act of keeping peace within the borders of a sovereign state or other self-governing territories, generally by upholding the national law and defending against internal security threats.
Apart from this, security and disaster management are very important subjects from the point of view of both preliminary and main examinations, because these subjects are very much related to current affairs. And every year questions are also asked in UPSC, so for its preparation, apart from textbooks, you should also take the help of daily newspapers and current affairs magazines.
- Challenges to Internal Security through Communication Networks
- Money Laundering and its Prevention
- Basics of Cyber Security
- Role of Media and Social Networking Sites in Internal
- Security Challenges
- Security Challenges and their Management in Border areas
- Linkages between Development and Spread of Extremism
- Linkages of Organised Crime with Terrorism
- Role of external state and non-state actors in creating challenges to internal security
- Various Security Forces and agencies and their mandate
Internal security refers to the security of any country within its borders. As long as there is a sense of insecurity among the citizens in a country, the country entangled in internal problems can never progress towards progress. But any nation would be right to be called safe only as long as it is completely free from internal threats. And it is the process of building a nation of that level when the nation becomes capable of dealing with all the obstacles that come in the way of national aspiration.
Download PDF Now (PART-1)
Download PDF Now (PART-2)