Download PDF of Government Schemes for Women’s empowerment in India pdf 2022
Women empowerment in India depends on a variety of types including Geographical Location (Urban/Urban) rural), educational status, social status (caste and class), and age.
Policies on Empowerment of Women exist at national, state and local (panchayat) levels Many areas including health, education, economic opportunities, gender-based violence, and political participation.
- Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme
- One Stop Centre Scheme
- Women Helpline Scheme
- UJJAWALA : A Comprehensive Scheme for Prevention of trafficking and Rescue, Rehabilitation and Re-integration of Victims of Trafficking and Commercial Sexual Exploitation
- Working Women Hostel
- Ministry approves new projects under Ujjawala Scheme and continues existing projects
- SWADHAR Greh (A Scheme for Women in Difficult Circumstances)
- NARI SHAKTI PURASKAR
- Awardees of Stree Shakti Puruskar, 2014 & Awardees of Nari Shakti Puruskar
- Awardees of Rajya Mahila Samman & Zila Mahila Samman
- Mahila police Volunteers
- Mahila Shakti Kendras (MSK)
If the download link givn post is not working or if any way it violates the law or has any issues then kindly Contact Us If this post contain any copyright links or material then we will not further provide its pdf and any other downloading source thanks you.