Download PDF of Government Schemes for Women’s empowerment in India pdf 2022
Women empowerment in India depends on a variety of types including Geographical Location (Urban/Urban) rural), educational status, social status (caste and class), and age.
Policies on Empowerment of Women exist at national, state and local (panchayat) levels Many areas including health, education, economic opportunities, gender-based violence, and political participation.
- Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme
- One Stop Centre Scheme
- Women Helpline Scheme
- UJJAWALA : A Comprehensive Scheme for Prevention of trafficking and Rescue, Rehabilitation and Re-integration of Victims of Trafficking and Commercial Sexual Exploitation
- Working Women Hostel
- Ministry approves new projects under Ujjawala Scheme and continues existing projects
- SWADHAR Greh (A Scheme for Women in Difficult Circumstances)
- NARI SHAKTI PURASKAR
- Awardees of Stree Shakti Puruskar, 2014 & Awardees of Nari Shakti Puruskar
- Awardees of Rajya Mahila Samman & Zila Mahila Samman
- Mahila police Volunteers
- Mahila Shakti Kendras (MSK)