It is with a sense of great delight we are presenting Xam Idea Class 10 Book pdf 2023 download for Term 1 and 2 (Science, Maths, Social Science, English) This book is very useful and effective for the students of the 10th CBSE Board.
|Subject||Science, Maths, Social Science, English, Hindi|
What is Xam idea?
For class VI to XII study material, the Xam idea series is a concerted effort of various educationists to help the students in different subjects wise by providing step-by-step education with comprehensive solutions for each and every subject. By doing this, the candidate gets prepared before the examination.
These books cover all the basic concepts of the student, important NCERT-related questions with answers, NCERT Exemplar Problems, and all important previous year questions and Higher Order Thinking Skills (HOTS) questions.
|English (Term-2)||Get Here|
|Science (Term-2)||Get Here|
|Math (Term-2)||Get Here|
|Hindi Course-A (Term-2)||Get Here|
|Hindi Course-B (Term-2)||Get Here|
|Social Science (Term-2)||Get Here|
- All these books are based on the latest syllabus and guidelines of CBSE.
- Previous Year Question Papers Compilation & Marking Scheme in Books, Solved Questions by Topper, All Questions from NCERT Text Books will help the students to get full marks in the examinations.
- All NCERT Exemplar Questions and CBSE Question Banks have been included at all appropriate question places.
- There is also a collection of additional and unsolved questions in each section for self-assessment.
- Questions of different formats have been incorporated which include case-based, competency-based, open-ended short answer, long answer, and multiple choice questions.
- Chemical Reactions and Equations
- Acids, Bases, and Salts
- Metals and Non-metals
- Carbon and its Compounds
- Life Processes
- Control and Coordination
- How do Organisms Reproduce?
- Light-Reflection and Refraction
- The Human Eye and the Colourful World
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Our Environment
- Sustainable Management of Natural Resources
- (Only for Internal Assessment)
- Unit-1 History: India and The Contemporary World-Il
- The Rise of Nationalism in Europe
- Nationalism in India
- The Making of a Global World
- The Age of Industrialisation
- Print Culture and the Modern World
- Unit-II Geography: Contemporary India-II
- Resources and Development
- Forest and Wildlife Resources
- Water Resources
- Minerals and Energy Resources
- Manufacturing Industries
- Lifelines of the National Economy
- Unit-Ill Political Science: Democratic Politics-lI
- Power Sharing
- Gender, Religion, and Caste
- Political Parties
- Outcomes of Democracy
- Unit-IV Economics: Understanding and economic development
- Sectors of the Indian Economy
- Money and Credit
- Globalisation and The Indian Economy
- UNIT I: Number Systems
- Real Numbers
- UNIT II: Algebra
- Pair of Linear Equations in Two Variables
- Quadratic Equations
- arithmetic Progressions
- UNIT Ill: Coordinate Geometry
- Coordinate Geometry
- UNIT IV: Geometry
- UNIT V: Trigonometry
- Introduction to Trigonometry
- Heights and Distances
- UNIT VI: Mensuration
- Areas Related to Circles
- Surface Areas and Volumes
- UNIT VII: Statistics & Probability
English Language and Literature
- Formal Letter (Based on Complaint/Inquiry/Placing Order/Letter to Editor)
- Analytical Paragraph (Based on Map/Chart/Report/Graph)
- Quick Revision of Basic Grammar
- Gap Filling/Editing
- Transformation of Sentences
- FIRST FLIGHT
- A Letter to God-G.L. Fuentes
- Nelson Mandela: Long Walk
- to Freedom -Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela
- Two Stories About Flying
- I. His First Flight -Liam O’ Flaherty
- II. The Black Aeroplane -Frederick Forsyth
- From The Diary of Anne Frank -Anne Frank
- Glimpses of India
- I. A Baker From Goa -Lucio Rodrigues
- II. Coorg -Lokesh Abrol
- III. Tea From Assam -Arup Kumar Datta
- Mijbil The Otter -Gavin Maxwell
- Madam Rides The Bus -Vallikkannan
- The Sermon at Benares
- Betty J Renshaw
- The Proposal -Anton Chekov
- Poetry/First Flight
- Dust of Snow -Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice
- Robert Frost
- A Tiger in the Zoo -Leslie Norris
- How to Tell Wild Animals -Carolyn Wells
- The Ball Poem -John Berryman
- Amanda! -Robin Klein
- The Trees -Adrienne Rich
- Fog -Carl Sandburg
- The Tale of Custard the Dragon -Ogden Nash
- For Anne Gregory -William Butler Yeats
- Footprint without feet
- A Triumph of Surgery James Herriot
- The Thief’s Story -Ruskin Bond
- The Midnight Visitor -Robert Arthur
- A Question of Trust -Victor Canning
- Footprints without Feet -H.G. Wells
- The Making of A Scientist -Robert W. Peterson
- The Necklace -Guy De Maupassant
- Bholi -K.A. Abbas
- The Book that Saved The Earth -Claire Boiko
Preparation Strategy for Class 10th Board
The class 10 exam is an important phase in the academic career of any student. And this question is often asked by students how to crack this exam. To get good marks in the 10th examination, the student has to go through a period of hard work. Along with hard work, study material also becomes important for the students.
Below we have given some important tips for the preparation for the 10th class board exam, which will be helpful for the students appearing in the 10th exam, so let’s know how to prepare for class 10th.
Syllabus: It is very important for any student who is in class 10th to know the structure of the syllabus. See the related syllabus for the new year. And highlight the important topics with high weightage and prepare them firmly.
Schedule: Time table is also important in the class 10th exam. It must include important questions related to the exam, study time, and important things. This will help the students to keep their study schedule on track. Students should follow this timetable strictly.
Previous Year Paper: Buy the previous year’s question paper book available in the market and start solving the previous year’s question papers. This will help the students to know about the exam pattern and the type of questions that are frequently asked in the exam. Because most of the previous year’s questions are asked in the 10th board.
Xam Idea Class 10 book is a must-read for the students because it contains chapter-wise questions of each subject with solutions, as well as the concepts of each chapter are well explained.