Hello everyone today we are going to share with you all New Horizons of Mohit Bhattacharya Public Administration Notes PDF Book Free download for UPSC civil services examination.
It is the dream of every student to crack the UPSC exam, many students start preparing for UPSC only after passing the 12th class. But some students do UPSC preparation only after graduation. UPSC Books provide you with knowledge as well as teach you a lot because reading books is considered a good habit and it also gives pleasure.
The book that we are going to share with you today is one of the best books on UPSC Public Administration. This book tells UPSC students about all the topics of Public Administration in detail.
Public administration is a system of organization that is action-oriented with the performance of activities. This system is seen as a means to be used to achieve the goals of the government. Just as societies have their own political systems and economic systems, in the same way, they have their own public primary system.
- Public Administration: Nature, Scope & Evolution
- Organisational Effectiveness Efficiency in Government
- Meaning of Efficiency Public-Private Dichotomy
- Approaches, Principles, and Theories
- Bureaucratic Theory
- Behavioural and Systems Approach
- Goals, Policies, and Implementation
- Planning, Organisation, and Structural Concepts
- Administrative Processes: Decision Making
- Communication, Control, Motivation Leadership
- Interorganisational Relations
- Politics and Administration
- Public Administration and the Public
- Administrative reform
- Comparative public administration and
- Development administration
- Public personal administration
- Financial administration
- The new public management
- Good governance
- Government, accountability
- social accountability
- Administrative ethics
- globalisation and public administration
- postmodernism and public administration
- Civil society and governance
- right of information
- participation and governance
- Techniques of administrative improvement
- network theory
- impact on public administration
- feminism and public administration
- Disaster management
- administrative corruption concept causes any cure
- public administration in tradition
As an aspect of government activity, public administration has been coexisting with every political system as the action part of the government for the fulfillment of the objectives set by the political decision-makers. The functioning of the machinery of government has attracted the attention of scholars and observers since the time of recorded history.