if you are doing preparation for UPSC CSE so today we have brought for you all the material Notes You can download Raus IAS Mains Compass 2022 PDF free from the given link below. these Notes will cover all important subjects of the IAS Exam like Ethics Economic Development History & Culture of India International Relations & Security etc.
|Subject cover||Economics, Art & Culture, Ethics, History, IR & Security, Polity, Environment, Geography, etc|
The Study Circle was created by Dr. S. Rau in 1953 as an independent body with a view to establishing a benchmark institution to achieve excellence in the toughest competitive exam in the country.
The UPSC Mains exam is the second stage of the Civil Services Examination. IAS aspirants who clear the Mains i.e. those who score above the cutoff in General Studies Paper I and more than 33% marks in General Studies Paper-II (CSAT) are eligible to appear for the UPSC Mains.
Raus IAS Mains Compass
- Indian Economy and issues relating to planning, mobilization of resources, growth, development, and employment.
- Inclusive growth and issues arising from it.
- Government Budgeting.
- Major crop-cropping patterns in various parts of the country, – different types of irrigation and irrigation systems storage, transport, and marketing of agricultural produce and issues and related constraints; e- technology in the aid of farmers.
- Infrastructure: Energy, Ports, Roads, Airports, Railways, etc.
- Land reforms in India.
- Food processing and related industries in India- scope’ and significance, location, upstream and downstream requirements, supply chain management.
Ethics, Integrity, Aptitude
- Ethics and Human Interface.
- Human Values.
- Aptitude and foundational values for Civil Service.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Thinkers & philosophers.
- Public/Civil service values and Ethics in Public administration.
- Probity in Governance.
- Case Studies on above issues.
History & Culture of India
- Indian Culture.
- Modern Indian History and Freedom Struggle.
- Post-Independence India.
- World History
International Relations & Security
- Science and India and its neighborhood- relations
- Bilateral, regional, and global groupings and agreements involving India and affecting India’s
- Effect of policies and politics of developed and developing countries on India’s interests
- Indian diaspora.
- Important International institutions, agencies, and fora, their structure, mandate.
In view of the forthcoming UPSC Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2022 and with respect to the Essay Paper, Rau’s IAS Study Circle through its Mains Quality Improvement Program (QIP)-2021 is pleased to present a sincere compilation of the most apt UPSC Essay Topics as reference material for gaining insight into important concepts.
Download All Compass Link
|Mains Compass 2022 Science & Tech||Download|
|Mains Compass 2022 Environment & Disaster Management||Download|
|Mains Compass 2022 Geography||Download|
|Mains Compass 2022 Polity & Governance||Download|
|Mains Compass 2022 Indian Society & Social Justice||Download|
|Mains Compass 2022 Economic Development||Download|
|Mains Compass 2022 History & Culture of India||Download|
|Mains Compass 2022 International Relations & Security||Download|
|Mains Compass 2022 Essay||Download|
|Mains Compass 2022 Ethics, Integrity, Aptitude||Download|
|Mains Compass 2021 Economic Development||Download|
|Mains Compass 2021 History & Culture of India||Download|
|Mains Compass 2021 International Relations & Security||Download|
|Mains Compass 2021 Essay||Download|
|Mains Compass 2021 Ethics||Download|