UPSC Essay Paper 2023 PDF: The UPSC Mains 2023 is scheduled to be conducted on September 15, 16, 17, 23 and 24 2023. The Essay paper conducted on 15th September 2023 in the forenoon session (9 AM to 12 PM).
In the UPSC essay paper, there are two sections: Section A and Section B, each consisting of four questions. Candidates are required to select one question from each section, resulting in a total of two essays to be written. Each essay should fall within a word range of 1000 to 1200 words. Additionally, each essay question is worth 125 marks, making the total allotted marks for the essay paper 250.
UPSC Mains 2023 Essay Question Paper
- Thinking is like a game, it does not begin unless there is an opposite team.
- Visionary decision-making happens at the intersection of intuition and logic.
- Not all who wander are lost.
- Inspiration for creativity springs from the effort to look for the magical in the mundane.
- Girls are weighed down by restrictions, boys with demands – two equally harmful disciplines.
- Mathematics is the music of reason.
- A society that has more justice is a society that needs less charity.
- Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school. Raced Bütter topie HER related