Hello friends, today I am going to share Trading Related Patterns Book with you. Because people who have interest in the trading, market. It becomes very important for those people to have knowledge of these patterns.
With the help of these patterns, you can get success in trading and in the market. A candlestick pattern is a movement in prices shown graphically on a candlestick chart that some believe can predict a particular market movement. So far 35 Patterns are available, with the help of which you can get good success in stock market trading.
Candlesticks are a powerful trading concept and even research has confirmed that some of these patterns have a high predictive value and can produce positive returns. That doesn’t mean that all these tricks always work. Because it completely depends on your technical knowledge.
these charts are thought to have been developed in the 18th century by a Japanese rice trader Munehisa Homma.
Candlestick Charts are with multiple candlesticks forming reversal and continuation patterns.
- Bullish Engulfing Pattern
- Bearish Engulfing Pattern
- Dark Cloud Cover
- Evening Star
- Morning Star
- Nurturing Fir
- Hanging Man
- Inverted Hammer
- Piercing Line Pattern
- Shooting Star
3 Components of Candlestick
- Body – The thickest part of the candle indicates the variation between the opening and closing price.
- Wick – The upper and lower lines of the candlestick body that represent the entire price movement during a specific time frame indicate highs and lows.
- Colour – This allows us to identify whether the candle is bullish or bearish, ie the stock market is bullish or bearish. by which you can sell your shares.
Basic Technical Tools
Trend, Candle stick, Trend Lines, Moving Averages, Price Patterns, Indicators