Kerala Tourist Places List, Travel Guide, Tourist Map PDF
Hello friends, today I am going to give Kerala Tourist Places List, Travel Guide, Map PDF to all of you which you can download from the link given below.
|PDF Title||Kerala Tourist Places List PDF|
You all can download Kerala Tourist Places List, Travel Guide PDF from the given direct link below for free.
Kerala is the Southwestern state of India. Which is known for tourism. It is also known as God’s Own Country, lakhs of people come here every year to visit, because here you get to see cultural and tradition, due to tourism, the industry here is growing at a growth rate of 13.31℅. And most of the economy of Kerala is a subsidiary of the tourism industry.
30+ Best Places to Visit in Kerala
- Munnar- is a hill station in the state of Kerala.
- Alleppey- beautiful backwaters and the houseboats.
- Wayanad- spice plantations and wildlife.
- Kochi – commercial port city
- Periyar National Park- bio-diverse regions
- Varkala – coastal town in the southern part
- Kovalam – coastal town.
- Kumarakom- cluster of many small man-made islands
- Kollam- enchanting town with backwaters
- Poovar- small rustic town
- Idukki- nature-rich area
- Vagamon- hill station in Kerala
- Sabarimala- More than 30 million pilgrims visit the temple in Sabarimala annually. Largest Pilgrims in India.
- Kozhikode- Formerly known as Calicut
- Bekal- It is famous for beaches, backwaters, forts and many tourist spots.
- Thrissur- cultural capital of Kerala
- Palakkad – tranquil scenery and clear backwaters
- Thalassery- coastal town of Kerala with rich history and heritage.
- Trivandrum- capital city of Kerala.
- Nelliyampathy- hill station
- Vythiri – famous cottages, log huts & tree house
- Nilambur- a unique blend of culture & Colonial Rule
- Ponmudi- town for Trekking and mountain climbing
- Kalpetta- perfect place for nature lovers & honeymooners
- Peerumedu- hill station
- Guruvayur- India’s third-largest Lord Krishna temple
- Malapuzha- exotic wildlife
- Kannur- beautiful city with beaches, monuments, ancient temples and picnic spots.
- Kasargod- coastal town with blend of various religions, culture and bounty of nature.
- Thenmala- UNESCO World Heritage Site situated in Kollam
Kerala Tourist Map PDF Download
Kerala Tourist Places List, Travel Guide PDF Download
If the download link givn post is not working or if any way it violates the law or has any issues then kindly Contact Us If this post contain any copyright links or material then we will not further provide its pdf and any other downloading source thanks you.