At present, Indian Railways is the largest transport system in the world. Every day lakhs of people travel in Indian railways. If you want to go from one city to another then generally the general class people prefer to go by railway because it is cheaper than other transport means.
Railway Ticket Reservation Form PDF (रेलवे रिजर्वेशन फॉर्म) Download
Therefore, to book a Rail Ticket, reservation has to be done several months in advance. If you do not do this, your ticket may get cancelled at the last minute. That’s why we have brought the Railway Reservation Form PDF in Hindi and English language for all of you, which you can download from the link given below the article.
How to Fill Railway Reservation Cancellation Form
- If you are a doctor, then in the second box you have to vaccinate, this means that if there is a medical emergency then you can be helped.
- In the third box, you get the option of Senior Citizen. Now if you want to take the benefit of Senior Citizen, then write Yes or write No. Mr. If you are availing the benefit of Senior Citizen, then you will also have to keep an age-proof document with you.
- In the form, you have to tick the box in front of U & X. U means that you want to upgrade without any extra charge. X means that you do not want to upgrade.
- After that you have to write train number, name, date of journey, category, number of seats, station name, starting station, mobile number.
- Now comes the most important part in which you have to write the names of the persons. Keep in mind that you can name a maximum of 6 persons except Tatkal tickets.
- In front of the names of the persons, their nationality, gender, age, and travel authority number have to be filled.
- If you want to make a berth choice, then tick it.
- If you make a reservation in Rajdhani or Shatabdi Express, food is also provided to you here. There is also a choice of non-vegetarian and vegetarian food.
- If you are going to travel with children less than 5 years old, definitely write name, gender, and age in its details.
- Tickets are not issued for children below 5 years of age.
How to do Railway Reservation Online?
In today’s time, you can also make reservations for railways online, for this, you have to sign in on IRCTC’s official website www.irctc.co.in.
After filling all the details like your name, gender, marital status, occupation and date of birth, you have to create a username and password.
Now you have to go to the option of ‘Book Your Ticket’, here you have to select the boarding and destination station. Select Journey Date. After that select the class.
After filling all the details click on the submit button.
Your ticket will be booked after the payment is successful.