Download SBI (State bank of india) KYC Form PDF For 2022
KYC means Know Your Customer and sometimes Know Your Client. KYC or KYC check is the mandatory process of identifying and verifying the client’s identity when opening an account and periodically over time. In other words, banks must make sure that their clients are genuinely who they claim to be. download it from the given link below.
B. Proof of Identity (POI): – List of documents admissible as Proof of Identity;
- Unique Identification Number (UID) (Aadhaary Passport Voter ID card/ Driving
- PAN card with photograph.
- Identity card’ document with applicant’s Photo, issued by any of the following;
- Central/Slate Government and its Depariments, Slatutory/Regulatory Authorities,
- Public Sector Undertakings, Scheduled Cornmercial Banks, Public Financial
- Institutions, Colleges atilialed to Universilies, Professional Bodies such as ICAl,
- ICWAI, ICSI, Bar Council etc, to their Members; and Credit cards/Debit cards issued
- by Banks.
A. IMPORTANT POINTS:
- Sell atlesled copy of PAN card is mandatory for all clients, including
- Promoters/Partners/Karta/Trustees and whole time directors and persons
- authorised lo deal in securities on behalf o/ company/hirm/others.
- Copies of all the documents submitted by the applicant should be self-altasted and
- aocompanied by originals for verification. In case the original of any document is not
- produced for verification, then the copies should be properly attested by entities
- authorsed for attesting the documents, as per the below mentioned list.
- If any proof of identity or address is in a foreign language, then translation into English
- Is required.
- Name & address of the applicant mentioned on the KYC form, should match with the
- documentary proof submitied.
- If correspondence & permanent address are different, then proofs for both have to be
- Sole proprielor must make the application in his individual name & capacity.
KYC Documents Individuals
- Voter’s Identity Card.
- Driving Licence.
- Aadhaar Letter/Card.
- NREGA Card.
- PAN Card.