Download PDF of TN Tamil Nadu Budget For Financial Year 2021-22
Speech of Dr. Palanivel Thiaga Rajan, Hon‟ble Minister for Finance and Human Resources Management, Government of Tamil Nadu, presenting the Revised Tamil Nadu Budget 2021-22 Budget for the year 2021-2022 to the Legislative Assembly on 13th August 2021.
Tamil Nadu finance minister Palanivel Thiaga Rajan on Friday presented a paperless budget. It is a revised budget for the year 2021-22. Here are the highlights of the budget.
TN Budget 2021-22 Highlights
- Tax on petrol will be cut by Rs 3 per litre. It will come into effect on August 14 (Saturday).
- Maternity leave for govt staff increased to 12 months. It will come into effect from July 1, 2021.
- SIPCOT to come up in nine districts, including Tiruvannamalai and Dharmapuri; Rs 1,500 crore has been allocated for the same as first instalment
- Govt will establish 10 new arts and science colleges this year
- TN will start smart classes in 25 colleges this year
- The vacancies in higher educational institutions will be filled on a priority basis.
- Govt will priorities its fight against Covid-19
- The TN government will give importance to reduce learning loss due to Covid-19 pandemic, TN FM says
- Chennai Kasimedu fishing harbour to be upgraded with Rs 150 Cr
- Water holding capacity of major dams including Mettur and Vaigai to be restored to their past levels
- Government to ensure that all eligible elders will get Old Age pension
- Rs 225.62 crore allotted for sports and youth development.
- Rs 4,142 crore allotted for Adi Dravidar and ST welfare.
- Rs 6 crore allocated to renovate mosques and churches in the state.
- Rs 1.50 crore allocated for transgenders pension scheme
- Rs 409 crore allocated for free school uniforms scheme.
- 300 tourists destinations will be developed under tourism master plan. Rs 187.50 crore has been allocated for the same.
- The govt to come up with a separate education policy.
- MLAs constituency development fund enhanced to Rs 3 crore.
- Loans to the tune of Rs 2,756 crore given to women SHGs would be waived.
If the download link givn post is not working or if any way it violates the law or has any issues then kindly Contact Us If this post contain any copyright links or material then we will not further provide its pdf and any other downloading source thanks you.