Hello friends, are you preparing for UPSC Civil Services Exam, then today I am going to provide UPSC OMR Sheet PDF with you through this post. Which is very important for prelims exam., we all know that the toughest exam in India is considered to be that of UPSC, which is conducted every year, which you have to work very hard to pass. As a result of very hard work, you pass the UPSC exam.
UPSC OMR Sheet is provided to the candidate after reaching the examination hall, as you must know that UPSC Preliminary Examination is an objective type test where the candidate has to mark the correct option of the answer on the OMR sheet. It is very important for you to keep some rules in mind before marking in the OMR sheet.
What is OMR?
Optical mark recognition (also called optical mark reading and OMR) is a process of reading information that people mark on surveys, tests and other paper documents.
It is mostly used for reading questionnaires and multiple choice question papers in the form of shaded areas.
- Use only black and blue ball point pens in the OMR sheet.
- Mark your booklet series a/b/c/d , subject code and roll number.
- If for any reason, the booklet series is not mentioned on the booklet, then immediately get the answer sheet replaced by inspection.
- No change in the answer one marked is allowed
- Before the commencement of the examination, please check whether there is any printed or torn or missing page or item in the test booklet, in which case your entire booklet will have to be replaced with the subject booklet of the same series.
- Any change in marking the Roll Number should be done with the initials of the candidate and the invigilator. It should also be countersigned by the supervisor.
- Rough work must not be done on the OMR sheet
- Don’t make any stray mark on the mark sheet
- Rough work must not be done on the sheet
- Please darken the complete circle
- Mark your answer only in the appropriate space in the sheet against the number corresponding to the question
- The questions will be printed in the Test Booklet. It consists of questions, under each of which four options will be given. You have to mark the answer against the appropriate serial number in the Answer Sheet (OMR Sheet).
- You have to mark the correct answer option in the answer sheet by completely darkening the circle with a black ball point pen against the correct option (A/B/C/D).
Mistake in OMR Sheet
Encoding booklet series by candidate (series ‘a’ served to candidate)
Encoding booklet series by candidate contd. (series ‘a’ served to candidate)
Encoding subject code and roll number
Marking on areas
Encoding of responses/answers
Wrong marking of presence
Wrong marking of presence contd..
There are 3 main stages in UPSC
Prelims – You have two exams in this General Studies and Civil Service Aptitude Test (CSAT). Both these exams are of Multiple Choice Questions and in this you are given an OMR sheet in which you have to fill the circle and write the correct answer. You should know that you fill the this sheet properly because there are many people who do not know about the OMR sheet and they fill it wrongly. That is why you are being provided UPSC O.M.R Sheet.
Paper 1- General Studies, 100 Questions 2 Marks Each.
Paper 2- CSAT, 80 Questions, 2.5 Marks Each
Mains – In this, you have to give about 9 exams, out of which two exams are qualifying and through the remaining 7 exams, your merit list is made, it is a total of 1750 marks.
Interview – UPSC Interview is the last stop in which you are asked questions through an interview and finally the merit list is prepared. UPSC Interview is of 275 Marks.
UPSC Prelims that OMR sheet is used in both these exams, which you can see, you can understand what kind of Optical mark recognition sheet you are going to get and with the help of this you will get Experience.
Vision IAS Omr Sheet – Download PDF
Insight IAS Omr Sheet – Download PDF
IAS Baba Omr Sheet – Download PDF