|Title||Wedding Invitation Card|
A Marriage Invitation Card is used to give wedding invitations to relatives. Despite being a digital age, the use of Invitation Cards is more prevalent even in today’s time. If you want to download Wedding Invitation Card Format In English PDF, then click on the link given below.
What is written on the Marriage Invitation Card?
- In Hinduism, the invitation card begins with the verse of Lord Ganesha.
- After that, the name of the Groom & Bride is written.
- The name of the mother and father are written along with the name.
- Now the most important part of the card is written. In which the date of all types of Manglik programs is written. That is, which ritual is going to take place when all types of information are also there?
- After that, the names of the main relatives and their relationships are written on the card.
- In the end, some invitation Poems are also written. As this card becomes even more attractive.
How to Make a Marriage Invitation Card Online?
In today’s time, there are many such websites in which you can make online invitation cards. While making the card, you have to fill in the following points-
- First of all, the name of the Groom & Bride has to be written.
- After that, type Groom’s Father’s name.
- Enter Groom’s Mother’s name
- Similarly, write the name of the mother and father of the Bride.
- Now you have to select the wedding date.
- Along with this, fill the Marriage Time as well.
- Enter the correct address of the place where the wedding is going to take place.
- Fill in your contact details like email id and phone number correctly.
- In the end, you can write any message from your side.
- Now you click on the submit button. On clicking the button, your invitation card will be ready.