Hello friends, today we are going to share “Uttarakhand Single Liner Notes by BS Negi” an important book based on Uttarakhand General Knowledge for all the students who are preparing for Uttarakhand Group C Exam, UKSSSC, UKPSC, UKPSC Prelims Exam is a very useful book for Naib Tehsildar / samiksha adhikari as well as for all important examinations of Uttarakhand.
The complete information in this book is about the state of Uttarakhand. If we have a look at the table of the book, we can see that it has tried its best to cover each and every topic related to the state, which increases the interest of the readers. This book is considered highly accessible for competitive exams.
Uttarakhand GK Single Liner Book
- All symbols of Uttarakhand state
- Systematic study of all the districts of Uttarakhand state
- Study of all the temples and Char Dhams of Uttarakhand
- Study of geography, geographical structure, and boundaries of Uttarakhand
- Forest wealth, agriculture, animal husbandry, and industry in Uttarakhand
- Political administration in Uttarakhand, formation of the state, and important state officials
- Panchayati Raj system in Uttarakhand and description of municipalities
- Uttarakhand folk art, culture, and literature related to the film world
- Study of all schemes implemented by the Uttarakhand government
- Sports, players, and awards of Uttarakhand
- Important personalities of Uttarakhand state
- Education, literature, environment, scientists, and political figures in Uttarakhand
- First man and first woman in the state
- Surnames, titles of individuals, and their respective areas in Uttarakhand
- Ancient names of cities in Uttarakhand, major institutions, and their founders
- Major books of Uttarakhand and their authors
- Study of important statistics related to the state of Uttarakhand.
History of Uttarakhand
- Important facts related to Uttarakhand history
- Description of flora and fauna species in Uttarakhand, covering both Garhwal and Kumaon regions
- Overview of the prehistoric, protohistoric, and historical periods in Uttarakhand
- Description of all the dynasties of Uttarakhand, including Kartikeyapur, Chand Vasham, and Parmar dynasties
- Gorkha administration, British administration, forest management, and land settlement in Uttarakhand
- Arrival of Muslim rulers in Uttarakhand and their relationships with the region
- Development of Journalism and Modern Newspapers in Uttarakhand
- The Freedom Struggle and Role of Women in Uttarakhand
- Noteworthy forest movements and political movements in Uttarakhand
- Tribes of Uttarakhand – Tharu, Jaunsari, Bhotia, Boxa, Raji, and Buxa tribes
- Other important general information related to Uttarakhand
- Miscellaneous Information about Uttarakhand.
Importance of Uttarakhand General Knowledge in Competitive Exams
In fact, if you are a resident of Uttarakhand state and are thinking of giving any competition exam, then it is very important for you to have a good hold on Uttarakhand general knowledge, especially you should have knowledge about the state’s geographical history, cultural heritage Because only questions related to these are asked in the exam.
Because it is often seen that the exams which are conducted at the state level have a huge section of general knowledge of the state where the candidate is tested on various aspects including history, geography, economy, politics and culture of the state. Questions based on Uttarakhand may include its formation, historical events, prominent personalities, festivals in tourist attractions. If you have a good knowledge of all these sections of the state, then you have the potential to score the highest marks in the exam.
Conclusion: Uttarakhand single liner notes by bs negi is A very important and valuable book for general knowledge, which acts as a guide for students. It covers all the historical events of Uttarakhand in a single line, along with important topics like geography and cultural heritage. If you are preparing for the Uttarakhand Group C Exam or other exams like UKPSC, UPSC Prelims Exam, Naib Tehsildar/Samiksha Adhikari, this book will provide you with in-depth knowledge of Uttarakhand State General Knowledge.