For CBSE students, Xam Idea Class 12 Book pdf (Physics, Chemistry, Math, Biology, Economics, Social Science) provides ideas along with powerful study material, making it easy for any student to score good marks in examinations and tackle the challenges of examinations. Xam Idea provides all possible questions as well as answers to the students.
|Subject||Physics, Chemistry, Math, Biology, Economics, Social Science|
Also, this book has been curated by experts, if you are preparing for class twelfth board term 1, term 2 then this book is going to be very important for you, as it has a collection of short answer and long answer question papers, Which help the students a lot to get good marks in the exam. Also, the core concepts are also included in each lesson for better relevance.
- This book is based on CBSE’s new syllabus and instructions (2022-2023) which contains all the basic concepts and a compilation of all the questions from the NCERT textbook.
- Every effort has been made to explain the answers to all the NCERT questions in the book.
- It consists of the previous year’s board question papers as well as aptitude-based examples.
- Aptitude-based questions are given at the end of the book along with assertion-reasoning and case-based questions.
- All questions including Short Answer Question-I, Short Answer Question-II, and Long Answer Questions, MCQs have been introduced for the students to revise before the exam.
- Self-assessment question papers are also provided at the end for CBSE students to practice and assess their understanding.
- There is more emphasis on aptitude-based questions rather than on keeping
- Current Electricity
- Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Moving Charges and Magnetism
- Wave Optics
- Electric Charges and Fields
- Electronic Devices
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Ray Optics and Optical Instruments
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance
- Magnetism and Matter
- The Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles and
- Processes of Isolation of Elements
- The p-Block Elements
- The d- and f-Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Aldehydes, Ketones and
- Carboxylic Acids
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Differential Equations
- Vector Algebra
- Continuity and Differentiability
- Adjoint and Inverse of a Matrix
- Linear Programming
- Application of Integrals
- Application of Derivatives
- Relations and Functions
- Algebra of Matrices
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Human Health Diseases
- Human Reproduction
- Sexual Reproduction In Flowering Plants
- Strategies For Enhancement In Food Product
- Reproduction In Organisms
- Reproductive Health
- Biotechnology Principles And Processes
- Principles Of Inheritance Variation
- Environmental Issues
- Molecular Basis Of Inheritance
- Biodiversity Conservation
- Biotechnology And Its Application
- Microbes In Human Welfare
- Organisms And Populations
- The rise of nationalism in Europe
- The nationalist movement in indo-china
- Nationalism in India
- The making of a global world
- The age of industrialisation
- Work, life, and leisure
- Print culture and the modern world
- Novels, society, and history
How To Prepare for Class 12
Below we have given preparation tips For term 1 & term 2. You should start your preparations as early as possible to complete the class 12 syllabus.
Start Preparation Early
As soon as you enter class 11th to 12th class then after the beginning of the academic year, you should start preparing for the exam as soon as possible so that you can understand the concepts deeply and revise the 12th syllabus properly.
Many students do not pay much attention to studies in the initial stage of the new class, due to which they lose the opportunity to make attention to concepts of the subjects and start feeling difficult to get good marks.
Because class XII marks play a huge role in the shape of your career so you must avoid these small mistakes because students initially think that they have a lot of time to start studies but you have to make every effort from the beginning. It is very important to understand a subject better.
Because you are a senior student now, you should plan your preparation carefully and follow it strictly. For the preparation of the board, make a subject-wise daily routine and keep following it.
Xam Idea book is very helpful for the students preparing for the class 12 board exam. Because it contains all the question papers of each subject as well as explained the concept of each chapter completely.