Download Rajiv Mehrishi India Year Book 2021 PDF For UPSC Civil Services and Others Competitive Exam
Hello Friends, we have brought for you all Important Current affairs and General knowledge book India year book 2021 pdf for competitive exams this is crucial book which has wide coverage of international and national events. This book is a compilation of important events along with complete information of current affairs, important dignitaries, state policy, public schemes, history Economy it has important data related to business which are classified into four parts, India General Knowledge Current Affairs and information related to the world are included in this book.
this book is not only important for Civil Services Examination but also vital for mains examinations and also best for state level exam. With Monthly Current Affairs, this version comes with special coverage on covid-19 and its impact on different regions.
- Recommended book for Prelims, main and Interview.
- Easy history section with maps
- Newest data and information.
- economic Survey, reorganization, NRC and CAA covid-19 etc.
- Comprehensive information about Indian geography, history, politics, constitution, states, internal relations, foreign policy, environment, geography, media and communication, disaster management etc.
About the Author:
Shri Rajiv Mehrishi is the former Comptroller and Auditor General of India. He is an IAS officer of 1978 batch belonging to Rajasthan cadre. He did his schooling at St Xavier’s School, Jaipur and graduated and graduated from St Stephen’s College, Delhi, where he also taught for a quick period.
|Book Name||India Year Book 2021|
Download India Year Book 2021 PDF by Rajiv Mehrishi
Download PDF India 2021 Yearbook by Indian Government [UPDATED]
- Manorama Book 2021 English
- Scholastic Yearbook 2021
- Competition Success Review Year Book 2021
- Amar Ujala Year Book 2021
- Mathrubhumi Year book Plus 2021
- Achievers Year Book 2021 (Bengali)
- [PDF] Yearly Arihant Current Affairs 2021 pdf Free Download
this book is best for UPSC Civil Services Examination so we will recommend you to buy this book hard copy from online source which is good for a serious aspirant.
I hope you would love to read this book and its amazing current affairs 2021 book for any student if you think this is really good book so please share this book with others thanks you.
When will India 2021 be released?
This title will be released around January 10, 2021.
Who published India 2021 Book?
Who published India 2021?
McGraw Hill; First edition (10 January 2021)
If the download link of India Year Book 2021 PDF for UPSC by Rajiv Mehrishi Download is not working or if any way it violates the law or has any issues then kindly Contact Us. If India Year Book 2021 PDF for UPSC by Rajiv Mehrishi Download contain any copyright links or material then we will not further provide its pdf and any other downloading source.